Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Cake Pops & Cake Balls

I remembered the first time I saw cake pops from Angie Dudley -Bakerella.  That woman is a pure genius.  I have made numerous cake balls and cake pops and always got lots of wonderful comments from friends and family.  Last week for my girlfriend I decided to make assorted red velvet cake pops for a friend that is visiting her.  Oh she also had never heard about red velvet cake.  I did mini cake pops, cupcake bites, and cake balls all red velvet but in different decorations.  I placed them in chocolate colored cups in this decorative purse box that I found at Hobby Lobby.  She loves purses so I thought this would be perfect.  And oh boy did she and her friend fight over them.


3 comments:

  1. Your cake balls are adorable! I love making those things, but they can be soooo tedious.

    I had to check with my aunt, but I tracked down the cannoli recipe we used. Here it is: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/cannoli-ii/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

    Here is my webpage openbox s10 cccam.cfg download

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...