Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome

I am so excited I have started my first blog and here goes my first post.  The name Never Dessert You came from the individual I am.  I am known as the sweetest person who will be by your side.  So I took that and conform it with my addiction for baking.  Just to give a little about me I am not a trained baker, everything I will be presenting is learning from others and just putting a little twist of mines on it.  I love to see dessert tables with cakes, cookies, cupcakes and any delectable dessert.  I hope you will be pleased with my confections.



Here is my first order I did for a special boy on his 1-year Birthday Party.

Vanilla Basketball Cake

Baseball & Basketball Cake Pops

Chocolate Cupcakes Frosted Two Ways/White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting & Dark Chocolate Frosting
Sports Fondant Sugar Cookies







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...