Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blogging

Hi There.  This is not my regular dessert post, but I wanted to share something I found about, if you are new to blogging. 

I am getting my foot in about blogging and would love to learn more. Do you know you can earn money from blogging? I don't mean just the regular side ads.  Well, ALT Design Classes provides online classes from Photoshop, blogging 101 and down to Pinterest. I am interested in these classes and I have read other members really enjoyed the classes.  Most of the classes are $15.00 each, which is not bad at all. 

Go and check out the July classes that are currently running here.  You also can get the opportunity to sample classes for free, which I am doing also here.  Thanks go out to Bing (#thanksbing) for sharing this opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...