Sunday, July 15, 2012

Amy Atlas Book Signing

Yesterday at Williams-Sonoma located at Lenox Mall in Atlanta Georgia I had the pleasure attending Amy Atlas book signing for Sweet Designs. 


Amy is known for her wonderful creations in baking and especially dessert table displays. Amy is so sweet and totally cool.   I was so in awe she remembered my name, from winning her giveway of the Jacques Torres chocolate.
I learned so much from her tips. Her book Sweet Designs do not just include tips on how to coordinate but also wonderful recipes I cannot wait to try. She stressed about she wanted to create a “bible" that explains how to craft it, bake it and style it, but most importantly the recipes are the work of the book. 

 Amy recreated “A Picnic in the Park” for us at her book signing.  We were served some wonderful treats from her book like the Red Zinger Iced tea and Strawberry Trifle, that has Grand Marnier in it.  OMG, yum.

Some also other wonderful ladies stopped in to show their support. The one and only cake pop lady Angie Dudley from Bakerella and the Atlanta socialite Tamie Reed from Talking with Tami.

I had such a blast.  The staff and the audience was welcoming and I can't wait to start my first dessert table.  I think I will start with my three year old daughter Rock & Roll party in three weeks.























1 comment:

  1. SO fun! Love the pictures girl, you look like your having a blast!
    It would mean the world to me if you could check out my latest post!
    Xoxo
    Morgan Brooks
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...