Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hip Hop Dance Experience Review #UbiHipHop



Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please visit Ubi.com to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps

I had the opportunity to try out and review the Hip Hop Dance Experience Game on my Wii console.  My daughters and I was extremely excited to play the game since we love to dance.  This game is rated Teen.  For my eleven year and four year old daughter I must admit some of the songs was not appropriate.  But being the Mom I scoped out the good songs.


    If you are not familiar with other Dance games, the basic goal of the game is to follow the choreography of the dancer's and imitate the dance moves. The game has over 30 hit tracks from Snoop Dogg "Drop It Like It's Hot", Naughty by Nature "Hip Hop Hooray, and R. Kelly "Ignition".  My daughter's favorite is Nicki Minaj "Moment 4 Life".  But my favorite is Mark Morrison "Return of the Mack".  What you guys know about that?

    There are different unique fun game modes, from dance marathon and multiplayer dance battles.  In this game you do not get to design an avatar, you just pick a name you want to use to play with.  But the avatars are dressed in the hip hop gear, which makes it really cool.

My daughter wanted to feel hip in her hat.  

    I loved  in the dances the actual video of the song is playing in the background, with the addition of spotlight time where you the individual gets to break down.  The choreography is no joke, mastered by professionals.  This remind me how back in the days I be dropping it like it's hot.  Not that I stopped, but as a mom I kind turned it down a little.  LOL.

    My girls and I really enjoyed playing this game, if you want to get in the fun go ahead and purchase the game at Amazon.com or ToysRUs.com 

Here is a video of my daughter enjoying herself.

5 comments:

  1. awesome post and your daughter is adorable playing the game!! =) check out mine; I am doing a giveaway witha copy of the xbox version of the game!

    http://nessabirdie.com/2013/01/17/ubichamps-hip-hop-dance-experience-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is she! LOL! That is too cute! I like the Michael Jackson Game so much BUT they need to come out with a Beyonce one!! Uh oh uhoh uohiouhohh!! lOL!! I just signed up with Clever Girls, I pray to get to review some cool stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bernetta she is only 4. Thanks! Oh yeah I would rock out Beyonce. LOL. You would like Clever Girls. I lot of great opportunities.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...