Saturday, May 25, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons.....

  Hi guys!  I am back.  I took an extended break to do some changes and a break from the blogging world.  I am happy to be back, I really missed you guys and really cannot wait to share with you guys what I have in store.

  Today I want to share with you guys an opportunity I am proud and excited to be part of.  Tamara Eckles of Jem of the South, decided to get together some wonderful and talented bakers and blogger's to showcase yummy and delectable treats in her Spring & Summer Dessert Guide.   In this guide you will see lemon, and fruit desserts for your spring and summer sweet treat.

  If you are not familiar with Jem of the South, you been living under a rock.  Tamara introduces and discovers something sweet and her monthly on-line radio, Jem Radio, highlights small business owners in the dessert industry.  Sweetness.

  So of course, your truly was beyond excited when Ms. Eckles asked me to be part of her Spring & Summer Guide, I could not desert you guys.  Due this is a Spring Summer dessert guide I wanted to bring something to the table that is light, sweet, and also a classic. What better than cheesecake.   You can never go wrong with cheesecake.

                     When Life Gives You Lemons... 

                                                                                You Make Lemon Cheesecake.

Lemon Cheesecake

      I melted when I took a bite of this cheesecake, just the right amount of lemon bursts in your mouth, not too tangy but the sweet and cream just makes you feel like you in cheesecake heaven.


Lemon Cheesecake


   As we know cheesecake, takes some extra steps, don't get discourage because at the end you sure will be delighted.

  Is your mouth watering?  Want a bite, or better the whole cheesecake?  Go over to Jem of the South Spring/Summer Dessert Guide and download the recipe.  But I must warn you, your mouth will still be watering when you see what the other bakers came up with.    Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. My mouth is definitely watering! Cheesecake is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being a part of the guide Janelle! As I told you, I LOVE cheesecake and all things lemon so this recipe is a winner in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I know what I am making this afternoon. Your cheesecake looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article with excellent idea! I appreciate your post. Thanks so much and let keep on sharing your stuffs keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...