Friday, August 17, 2012

Custom Chocolate by Never Dessert You


custom chocolate, chocolate covered oreos, chocolate disks, chocolate monogram, chocolate graham crackers, chocolate logo

Do you have a logo, monogram or design you want displayed on chocolate? Did you know NDY specializes in chocolate treats?

One of my talents in the food field is creating chocolate heaven treats for my clients from chocolate disks, chocolate covered Oreos, molded chocolate designs, and chocolate graham. Even though I am not a die hard fan of chocolate, there is no other candy than be portrayed more beautiful. I present you some of my work that I have done for weddings, parties, corporate events, or just for a chocolate lover special treat.

custom chocolate, chocolate covered oreos, chocolate disks, chocolate monogram, chocolate graham crackers, chocolate logo

If you are interested in placing an order feel free to contact me neverdessertyou@gmail.com or check out my Etsy store.
Stay tuned for more awesome chocolate treats by NDY!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...